From Harvard Business Review and the New England Journal of Medicine: Five examples of Better Care
- Increased transparency with patient feedback at University of Utah
- Shared responsibility to coordinate care experience at Mayo Clinic
- Teamwork with all members of health care team at Northwestern
- Addressing socioeconomic barriers at Contra Costa
- Consolidating care in London to specialized centers to improve outcomes and costs (with stroke)
What sets your institution apart from others?
Pingback: Doctor Scorecards: Affecting Care (but not in the way you think) | gutsandgrowth