From NBC News: Congress Doesn’t Scare Drug Execs Into Lowering Prices
Congress’s routine of publicly shaming drug company executives over high prices works no better than a placebo: It may make some people feel better, but it doesn’t treat the problem…
But a review by The Associated Press of the list prices of nearly 30 brand-name medications and generic versions targeted by congressional investigators shows most haven’t budged since coming under federal scrutiny, according to figures from Truven Health Analytics.
- Another Day, Another Exorbitant Drug Increase -Epipen
- 5000% Increase for Well-Established Drug
- The Solution to Drug Prices” | gutsandgrowth
- Cornering the Generic Markup | gutsandgrowth
- Upside Down Incentives in Pharmaceutical Development -Profit …