Even “The Onion” sometimes has a serious article: ‘No Way To Prevent This,’ Says Only Nation Where This Regularly Happens
Related blog posts:
- No Exaggeration: Too Many Children Are Dying in the U.S. “The sad fact is that a child or adolescent in the United States is 57% more likely to die by the age of 19 years than those in other wealthy nations.” This is due mainly to more deaths from MVAs and from gun violence.
- Firearm Mortality -Tragic Inertia
- Gun Violence-What Will It Take to Change Anything?
- Shush -Let’s Not Talk About Firearm Safety
- Another Day in the US: School Deaths Related to Firearms
- Is It OK for Pediatricians to try to Prevent Firearm Injuries? Focus on Child Safety –Not on Gun Safety “We know that nearly 1 in 10 families with guns admit to keeping at least 1 gun loaded and unlocked, and nearly one-half keep at least 1 gun unlocked.”
- Physician narrative on gun control | gutsandgrowth
- NY Times: End the Gun Epidemic in America |gutsandgrowth
- A Call to Arms for Health Care Professionals