At NASPGHAN18, an abstract provided more information that indicates that lactated ringer’s is probably the best intravenous fluid for most children with acute pancreatitis
Related blog posts:
- Acute Pancreatitis: NASPGHAN Clinical Report.
- Acute Pancreatitis Review (2016)
- For the pediatric pancreatologists
- Pancreatitis Update (part 1) | gutsandgrowth 2017
- Pancreatitis Update (part 2) 2017
- Changing Practice Patterns with Pediatric Pancreatitis | gutsandgrowth
- Why an ERCP Study Matters to Pediatric Care | gutsandgrowth This post explains why LR may be best.
- Nutrition University / gutsandgrowth