U.S. (in 2015) with much higher gun deaths than any other developed country.
Related blog posts:
- How the U.S. Compares in Rate of Gun Violence Deaths
- No Exaggeration: Too Many Children Are Dying in the U.S. “The sad fact is that a child or adolescent in the United States is 57% more likely to die by the age of 19 years than those in other wealthy nations.” This is due mainly to more deaths from MVAs and from gun violence.
- Firearm Mortality -Tragic Inertia
- Gun Violence-What Will It Take to Change Anything?
- Shush -Let’s Not Talk About Firearm Safety
- Another Day in the US: School Deaths Related to Firearms
- Link (6-page) CHOA Pediatric Thickener Guide
- Link (12-page) Le Bonheur Dysphagia -Thickeners The algorithms suggest starting with oatmeal and then rice cereal for thickening in infants. Recipes are available for how much cereal is needed for each formula based on desired consistency.
This guide reviews the common thickeners including SimplyThick, Nestle ThickenUp Clear, Hormel: Thick & Easy Clear, Gelmix (see below), Purathick, DysphagiAide, Thick-It, Gerber Rice Cereal, Beechnut Oatmeal Cereal
Portage Pass, AK