Related blog post: Have you tried out ChatGPT?
Besides cheating on essays for school, it is amazing what ChatGPT can do.
- It can pass the USMLE. MedPage Today: AI Passes U.S. Medical Licensing Exam
- It can pass the bar exam. ABA Journal: AI program earned passing bar exam scores on evidence and torts; can it work in court?
- It can pass an MBA exam, Fortune: ChatGPT passed a Wharton MBA exam and it’s still in its infancy. One professor is sounding the alarm
- It can write scientific abstracts: Nature: Abstracts written by ChatGPT fool scientists. Researchers cannot always differentiate between AI-generated and original abstracts
- Food recipes -type ingredients you have at home, and ask it for a recipe
- Explain complicated topics at age-appropriate levels
- Travel itinerary (can specify if active vacation, with kids, specific goals)
- Recommendation letters
- Lesson plans
- Solve complex math problems in step-by-step fashion
- Provide scientific/journal references
- Write music in almost any genre
- Write essays and develop ideas for novels
- Provide personal advice
- Create content in multiple languages
- Medication appeal letters
- Write or fix computer coding/software
- Develop questions for speaker question and answers
- Prep for interview
My take: Only George Santos can claim more accomplishments than ChatGPT (AI). It is important to verify the information that ChatGPT provides –it is sometimes wrong.