Recently, I listed the posts that had the most views in the past year –some dating back to 2012. The following list includes less viewed but some of my favorite posts from 2018:
- Clinical Evaluation Not Sensitive for Aspiration
- Lessons in diarrhea: Part 1 & Part 2
- Parasitology in 2018: Should we still be ordering O&P x 3?
- How many eosinophils indicate eosinophilic gastroenteritis or colitis?
- PEG 3350 is Not associated with elevated glycol levels
- 2018 Pediatric GERD Clinical Practice Guidelines (NASPGHAN)
- Isopropyl Alcohol, antiemetic aromatherapy