704 Measles cases for this year were reported on April 30th. It is likely to climb much higher. More than 40,000 cases were reported in Europe in the first 6 months of 2018.
Related article: NY Times: Should Adults Get a Measles Booster Shot?
Related blog posts:
- “Because It Doesn’t Just Happen to Other People …
- More Measles Cases -Here’s the Data | gutsandgrowth
- Vaccine Safety -Put into Perspective | gutsandgrowth
- Life and Limb: The Price of Not Vaccinating Children …
- Why Rich Kids Get Measles More Often in the U.S. | gutsandgrowth
- Parental Immunity (to Education) and Vaccine Decision-Making …
- Live longer -don’t take your vitamins? | gutsandgrowth
- Measles, Seizures and Sometimes Death due to Vaccine Delays and Avoidance