An entire issue of Gastroenterology delved into the topics of “NAFLD 2020.”
This special May 2020 issue provides a comprehensive update on Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
Here are a few links to some of the articles:
- TG Cotter, M Rinella. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease 2020: The State of the Disease
- M Eslam, AJ Sanyal, J George. MAFLD: A Consensus-Driven Proposed Nomenclature for Metabolic Associated Fatty Liver Disease This article similar to a previous article (Improving Fatty Liver Nomenclature) suggests changing the name for NAFLD to MAFLD.
- D Goldner, JE Lavine. Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in Children: Unique Considerations and Challenges
Related blog posts:
- Pediatric NAFLD: You Don’t Have to be Obese/Overweight to have Fatty Liver Disease (but it helps)
- Should Teenagers with Severe NAFLD Undergo Bariatric Surgery?
- Concise Review: Fatty Liver in Pediatrics
- Reaching Consensus on Bariatric Intervention in Children …
- Is a Three Year-Old Too Young for Bariatric Surgery …
- Should We Be Excited About a New Medication (Liraglutide …
- Overlooking Obesity in Hospitalized Children | gutsandgrowth
- Treating diabetes with surgery | gutsandgrowth