Patrick Reeves passed along the following helpful information about the NASPGHAN toolbox:
The NASPGHAN Fellows committee, working in close partnership with the NASPGHAN Technology and Training committees, has developed an App named, “The NASPGHAN Toolbox”.
The App is equipped with ready access to: clinical calculators, guidelines and algorithms, medication guides, patient education resources, and more. You can access the Toolbox via its URL (https://toolbox.naspghan.org/) on your phone or computer.
The NASPGHAN team hopes this will enhance your day-to-day patient care of children with gastrointestinal disorders.
- Under scores/calculators: Paris Classification, PUCAI, PCDAI, Mayo Score, PELD, MELD
- Under GI Emergencies: Guidelines on GI bleeding, Acute Liver Failure, Foreign Body Ingestion guidelines (many others too)
- Nutrition tab has links to ASPEN formulas, dietary recommendations for numerous conditions (IBD, EoE, Liver disease, Obesity), feeding tubes/feeding tube awareness website
- The GastroAtlas links to more than 5000 videos/pictures
- Education tab has links to a lot of helpful websites including GI Kids, MovieGI, Nutrition4Kids, and Uniform Services Action Plans