These are some of my favorite posts of the past year.
- AGA Practice Guidelines: Probiotics NOT Helpful for Most GI Conditions
- Video for Patients: Benefits and Risks of IBD Treatment and Risks of Untreated IBD
- Expert Guidance on IBD: Part 1 -Current Management, Part 2, and Part 3
- The Downside of Home Infusion of Biologics
- Diagnostic Strategy for a Child with Diarrhea and Abdominal Pain
- Timing of Upper Endoscopy for GI Bleeding –Is It Safer to Wait for a Bit?
- Blog Case Report: Colonic Polyp and Elevated Calprotectin
- Hemospray Efficacy and Rebleeding
- Trichobezoar: Don’t Do What They Did
- Landmark Study: Universal Screening for Biliary Atresia –It Works!
- Online Aspen Webinar (Part 3): Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis
- Online Aspen Webinar (Part 4): How to Treat Hepatitis C & Medical Progress: Toward Hepatitis C Elimination
- FDA ‘Safety Initiative’ Now Means an Ounce of Ethanol Costs $30,000 (this has a big impact for short bowel syndrome patients)
- COVID-19 Posts (published April 4th)
- How to Protect Healthcare Workers from COVID-19 This blog (3/21/20) promoted an article published was very influential in helping make healthcare workplaces more safe.
Pingback: Most Popular 2020 Posts | gutsandgrowth