The list of the most viewed gutsandgrowth blog posts in 2022.
Links to Posts:
- Get Ready for 2021 Coding Changes
- Which Proton Pump Inhibitor is the Most Potent?
- 2021 AGA Guidelines for Crohn’s Disease
- Sertraline and Liver Disease
- Useful Information on Eosinophilic Disorders
- Diet or drugs for Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- AAP Kitchen Safety Reminders
- Which is Safer and More Effective –Miralax (PEG 3350) or Lactulose?
- AAP Recommends Isotonic Maintenance IV Fluids
- Keep the Stool Cool for More Reliable Calprotectin
Question on the PEG vs lactulose. I had an evaluation on a child whose parent reported one bowel movement per week. When I suggested PEG she baulked and said she would never give her child that due to the rumored side effects. I was wondering if you had research articles to disprove the rumored contribution to behavior issues and autism?
Nicole Walker Geringer MS OTR/L, BCP, SCFES AOTA Board Certification in Pediatrics President/CEO Walker Therapy Services, LLC Mailing address: 78 Dawson Village Way N Suite 140 PMB 53 Dawsonville, GA 30534 Location Addresses: Gainesville: 7985 Knight Road Gainesville Georgia 30506 Dahlonega: 102 Memorial Drive Suite B Dahlonega, GA 30533 Office(770)781-4899 Direct (770)651-1026 Fax (770) 781-4094 Cell:(678)343-1727 http://www.walkertherapy.com
“This message and any included attachment(s)is intended only for the addresse(s). The information contained herein may include privileged or otherwise confidential information. Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing, or using such information is strictly prohibited. If you receive this message in error or have reason to believe you are not authorized to receive it, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender by email. Thank you.”
There are several previous posts on this blog regarding Miralax safety. I would search “miralax safety.”