Thank you to those who have helped me this past year with this blog –colleagues, friends and family. Wishing all of you a good 2023. Here are some of my favorite posts from this past year:
- Rethinking the Link between NSAIDs and IBD Flares
- Selected Slides NASPGHAN 2022: Part 1, Part 2
- What To Do For Pediatric Patients with Non-Responsive Celiac Disease
- Acid Suppression for Laryngomalacia -Handed This Article to My ENT Colleagues
- Abraham Lincoln’s Cyclic Vomiting Action Plan
- Understanding FDA Approval of Vonoprazan-Based Therapies for Helicobacter Pylori
- Overdiagnosis of Milk Allergy in Infancy and New Consensus Recommendations
- Dupilumab: FDA Approval for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- How To Achieve Helicobacter Pylori Cure Rates of >95%
- Quality Forum: Food Allergy Testing (Part 1), (Part 2) Allergy/Atopic Dermatitis
- William F Balistreri Lecture: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3
- Precision Dosing with Vedolizumab in Pediatrics
- IBD and Chronic Recurrent Multifocal Osteomyelitis: Paradoxical Association with anti-TNF Therapy in Some Cases
- The End of the Vitamin D Epidemic (VITAL Study)
- Time to Change the Medical Treatment and Attitudes Directed at Obesity?
- Data on Bridles -They Work!
- “Separating Fact from Fiction in the Diagnosis and Management of Food Allergy”
- What’s New in the Treatment of Hepatitis B
- NASPGHAN Foundation: Hepatitis C in Children and Adolescents
- How Much Testing Is Needed In Children with Suspected Fatty Liver?
- Therapeutic Endoscopy Rarely Beneficial in Infants with Gastrointestinal Bleeding
- PEnQuIN and Improving the Quality of Pediatric Endoscopy